What the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Convertible Has to Offer in California
If you’re looking for a convertible with sleek Italian styling, exhilarating performance and a load of luxury features, then look no further than the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider! It’s here at Alfa Romeo of San Diego and ready to hit the road!
And what better way to zip down the highway than with the race-inspired all-aluminum 1750 turbocharged engine paired with 6-speed Alfa TCT (twin-clutch transmission) that can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.1 seconds. You can also choose from 4 adjustable drive modes with the Alfa DNA Pro Drive Mode Selector to get the ride you desire.
But there’s also plenty more reasons to choose the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider over other roadsters that you see driving around Southern California.
What Comes Standard
For starters, every new Alfa Romeo 4C Spider at our dealership serving El Cajon CA comes standard with an Alpine premium sound system to give you the ultimate music-listening experience. It also keeps you connected to your world through a mobile device you can integrate via the onboard USB port, as well as Bluetooth hands-free calling & audio streaming.
When you sit in the leather sport seats, you’ll feel like you’re driving in a racecar thanks to sporty design cues like aluminum pedals & a leather-wrapped performance flat-bottomed steering wheel with paddle shifters.
There are also several technologies onboard the 4C Spider that make your drive easier & safer. Among them are:
- Rear backup camera to help you see what’s behind you as you go in reverse
- ParkSense rear park assist to help make parallel parking a breeze
- Protective airbags including knee bolsters for both passengers
- Cruise control, so you can give you foot a break while driving on highways like the San Clemente Canyon Fairway & I-15
Upgrades & More Options
You can also choose from some fun options in the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider here at our dealership serving La Mesa & Santee CA. Firstly, there are several ways to integrate carbon fiber into your roadster including these design cues:
- Outside mirrors with or without Italian flags
- Akrapovič dual-mode center-mounted exhaust tips
- Front fascia & air conditioning vents
- Gear shift bezel
- Instrument panel bezel & O cluster surround
Customizing the look of your 4C Spider can also be fun. The following are some more design options for this convertible:
- 6 interior seating material & accent stitching color combinations
- 4 different brake caliper colors
- 7 exterior paint colors
- 6 wheel styles
A few more standalone upgrades to consider for this Alfa Romeo include:
- Microfiber insert for the flat-bottom steering wheel
- Satin Titanium outside mirrors
- Alpine premium audio system with a subwoofer
- Race-tuned suspension system
Contact Alfa Romeo of San Diego to learn more about the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider or to schedule your test drive!