2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Provides So Many Luxury & Design Options
One of the most popular vehicles in Southern California is the 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia because it combines a sleek yet elegant Italian design with the modern niceties and technologies you expect from a luxury sedan. And there’s an extensive selection of models to choose from.
The available models are the base Giulia, the upgraded Giulia Ti and the high-performance Giulia Quadrifoglio. We’ll help you find the right vehicle with the features you desire to meet your driving needs here at Alfa Romeo of San Diego.
If you opt for the base model, you can get the following amenities:
- 6.5″ radio with Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto for integrating your smartphone
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel & armrest with French-seamed accent stitching
- 3-mode Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector: Dynamic, Natural & Advanced Efficiency
- 8 airbags including knee airbags for the front row
- Rear park assist sensors
There are also several niceties you can add onto your Giulia to get even more.
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Upgrades
If you go up a level to the 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti, you can get standard features including front park assist sensors & a 8.8” widescreen radio with SiriusXM satellite radio. A dual pane sunroof & GPS navigation are available on both models to ensure you get the comfort you desire while never being lost on your journey.
If you want an even sportier ride, then you should choose the 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio at our dealership serving El Cajon CA. That’s because it has carbon fiber design cues, a quad exhaust system, a high-performance version of the onboard Brembo brake system & new-for-2019 Anodized brake calipers with Red Alfa Romeo script.
The Quadrifoglio also comes standard with top-of-the-line upgrades such as:
- 14-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio system
- Leather/Alcantara performance front seats with 14-way power adjustability
- 4-mode Alfa DNA Pro Drive Mode Selector, adding Race mode
- High-performance Brembo brake system
- Full Speed Forward Collision Warning – Plus
- Blind-spot Monitoring & Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Some features coming standard in higher trim levels are available add-ons for the lower ones as standalone options or as part of a package.
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Packages
There are a few packages available that were first introduced for 2019, the first one being the Alfa Romeo Giulia Nero Edizione that’s available for all models and gives you a variety of dark miron design cues with some contrasting appearance aspects. This package offers:
- Dark miron V scudetto grille, mirror caps & badging
- Dark headlamp bezels, exhaust tips & 5-hole aluminum wheels with monochromatic caps (except for Quadrifoglio)
- Black window surrounds (non-Sport Giulia & Giulia Ti models only)
- Red, black or yellow brake calipers (non-Sport Giulia & Giulia Ti models only)
The Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Carbon introduces carbon fiber elements, along with other darker design cues. This package is comprised of:
- Carbon fiber V scudetto grille, mirror caps, side skirts, illuminated door sills & interior accents
- Dark exhaust tips, headlamp bezels & 19” 5-hole aluminum wheels
- Dark miron badging
- Monochromatic wheel center caps
- Leather-wrapped dash & upper door trim with accent stitching
The Exterior Carbon Fiber Package gives the 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio the Ti Sport Carbon’s carbon fiber V scudetto grille, carbon fiber mirror caps & dark miron badging. You can also opt popular feature bundles including:
- Ti Lusso: 18″ Lusso wheels, cannelloni-designed luxury leather seats, Dark Gray Oak or Light Walnut trim & more
- Ti Leather Package: leather dash & door trim and upper door trim with accent stitching
- Ti Performance Package: active suspension, mechanical limited-slip differential & aluminum paddle shifters on the steering wheel
- Sport Interior Package: genuine aluminum interior trim, sport leather steering wheel, aluminum sport pedals & more
There are 2 different engine options for the 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia at our dealership serving La Mesa & Santee, California. The first is the one coming standard in most models, the 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that delivers 280 hp and 306 lb/ft of torque while being able to go from 0 to 60 mph in just 5.1 seconds.
The second is unique to the Giulia Quadrifoglio. Derived by Ferrari, the engine under the hood of this model is a 505-hp twin-turbocharged V6 that can not only accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in a mere 3.8 seconds, but can also reach speeds up to 191 mph.
No matter which 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia you want to choose to live your SoCal lifestyle, Alfa Romeo of San Diego is here to help you find the one that matches your specific taste. Contact our team today to learn even more about this luxury sedan or schedule your test drive!